Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 December 2010


'Twas a quarter past one, and throughout the theatre
Not a creature was stirring, not by a metre
For Greenall had entered, and begun to talk
On rotational dynamics, specifically on Torque

With his mighty words he captured the brains
Of students naive, though they were his to train
Entranced they sat, drinking in words
Storing them dumbly, not even disturbed

At the midway point he began to decline
But he saved himself swiftly, by providing in time
Newton's second law for rotating bodies
Providing many with sad new hobbies

Inertia, angular acceleration so cool
Just shooting some B-ball outside of the school
when a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood

I got in one little fight and my mum got scared,
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air"
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near
The licence plate said "Fresh" and there were dice in the mirror

If anything I would've said that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it, yo home to Bel Air!'
I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8
and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo home, smell ya later!"

Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.
My face after he revealed the F=MA equation for rotating bodies

1 comment:

Play nicely, no dividing by zero :)